Panendeism.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panendeism.org

For the Promotion of Reason Based Spirituality...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Circuits of beauty, truth and goodness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Circuits of beauty, truth and goodness Empty
PostSubject: Circuits of beauty, truth and goodness   Circuits of beauty, truth and goodness Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 3:25 pm

I thought that this was an interesting take on the expres​sion(and reception) of the good, the true, and the beautiful.

Quote :
Circuits of beauty, truth and goodness 322071612_a6e95e265b

Spiritual Nutrition and the Circuit of Value

It is through the process of sharing values that the circuit of value (behaving similar to energy) is opened to the flow that contributes to the development of subjective consciousness—the relationship matrix nourishes the “I” with “We” nutrition, just as the body nourishes the “I” with “It” nutrition. Physical health requires nutrition and exercise, and likewise must values be given as well as received for the health of consciousness. “Value exercise” can include giving of one’s self by expressing beauty, teaching or demonstrating truth, or through any other means that a person can be of service to their fellows. If we look at a person’s relationship matrix and there is no one who is being served, this could be an area ripe for development.

Here's the full essay...
http://www.integralworld.net/pdf/NoosEvolution.pdf
Back to top Go down
http://panendeism.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

Circuits of beauty, truth and goodness
Page 1 of 1