Panendeism.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panendeism.org

For the Promotion of Reason Based Spirituality...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tiger and the Strawberry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2007-01-24

The Tiger and the Strawberry Empty
PostSubject: The Tiger and the Strawberry   The Tiger and the Strawberry Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 am

Here's an old parable that I thought I'd share.

One day, while walking through the wilderness, a man encountered a tiger. He ran for his life, and the tiger gave chase.

The man came to the edge of a cliff, and the tiger was almost upon him. Having no choice, he held on to a vine with both hands and climbed down.

Halfway down the cliff, the man looked up and saw the tiger at the top, baring its fangs. He looked down and saw another tiger at the bottom, waiting for his arrival and roaring at him. He was caught between the two.

Two rats showed up on the vine above him. As if he didn't have enough to worry about, they started gnawing on the vine.

He knew that as the rats kept gnawing, they would reach a point when the vine would no longer be able to support his weight. He tried to shoo the rats away, but they kept coming back.

At that moment, he noticed a strawberry growing on the face of the cliff, not far away from him. It looked plump and ripe. Holding onto the vine with one hand and reaching out with the other, he plucked it.

The man tasted the strawberry and declared that it was delicious.

Back to top Go down
http://panendeism.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Uriah

Uriah

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger and the Strawberry   The Tiger and the Strawberry Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:18 pm

No wonder the Tigers of that forest hunt humans - they're easy prey. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger and the Strawberry   The Tiger and the Strawberry Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Actually the Tigers work for the local strawberry farmer...

I guess you could say they're making a killing. geek

I know that was really bad. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://panendeism.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger and the Strawberry   The Tiger and the Strawberry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tiger and the Strawberry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Panendeism.org :: General Discussions :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: