Panendeism.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panendeism.org

For the Promotion of Reason Based Spirituality...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you God?

Go down 
+2
Paul Anthony
Aaron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Are you God? Empty
PostSubject: Are you God?   Are you God? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:24 pm

Do you see yourself as being a part of god or do you see god as something completely separate?
Back to top Go down
http://panendeism.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Are you God? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you God?   Are you God? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 am

That's almost a "yes" or "no" question, but when given the opportunity to give a short answer, I'm inclined to provide a long one. Twisted Evil So, I'll answer with an excerpt from my first book:

Before God “created the Heavens and the Earth” (or before the Big Bang), nothing existed, except God. So, what did God use for building materials? Everything in the physical universe must be made up of “God”! (This is where the Big Bang theory actually makes sense!)
We are taught that God is “infinite”. Do you understand what that means? With no defined borders or boundaries: All-encompassing.
If the page you are reading was the entire universe, and you found one word – even one comma – that was not a part of God, then God would be finite, not infinite!

God is everything!

Yes, that means that you are a part of God, and so am I, and so are the trees and the sky and the oceans – and so is this page. Every atom and every molecule is a creation of God and a product of God.
We are, then, truly God’s children. Just as your children carry your genetic code, so we are genetically children of God.
How can that be? It may help if you stop thinking of God as a physical being, and instead, think of God as pure energy. Science has shown us that energy can be converted into matter and vice-versa. God created (converted His energy) into all the matter in the universe.
God, in creating the universe, bestowed upon us the ability to control and manage it. He had no choice, since we are part of God. We would have to “inherit” the ability to continue creating.

We are all creators.
Back to top Go down
http://www.voltairepress.com
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Are you God? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you God?   Are you God? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Very well said. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://panendeism.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Mechajutaro

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Are you God? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you God?   Are you God? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Bruce Lee(as he often did)perhaps articulated this best when asked if he believed in some form of spiritual power:

"If there is a God, it begins within. You don't ask God for things; you rely on him for your internal theme(s)."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Are you God? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you God?   Are you God? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:44 pm

No, I'm not God. Though I suppose I'm a part of God. However, I don't really take much faith from that fact. Worrying about God too much distracts me (and most of humanity) from be[ing] Human.
Back to top Go down
driver

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Are you God? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you God?   Are you God? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 pm

I think that we are a part of God. How could we not be as panendeists?
Back to top Go down
michael1111

michael1111

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Are you God? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you God?   Are you God? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:31 am

both...somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you God? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you God?   Are you God? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you God?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Panendeism.org :: Panendeism Discussions :: General Panendeism Forum-
Jump to: