Panendeism.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panendeism.org

For the Promotion of Reason Based Spirituality...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price! Empty
PostSubject: Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price!   Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:29 pm

Quote :
Radiohead released their new album today, In Rainbows—their seventh studio album to date—and, with a very symbolic, highly significant, and utterly refreshing break from the norm, it's the first to be released outside the ruthless grasp of the evil zombie overlords dying music industry: Radiohead, who's contract with EMI expired last ear, is making the full album available to download from www.inrainbows.com (the site is being absolutely hammered with traffic today, so be patient....) And the best part is, you can chose your own price. Download it for free if you like, or pay five bucks, or ten, or twenty, or however much you see fit. Revolutionary.

Cool idea. I'm going to have to check it out! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://panendeism.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Uriah

Uriah

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price!   Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:02 pm

This is awesome! Radiohead is one of those bands that I didn't like the first few times I heard them, but they've grown on me.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price!   Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:23 pm

Uriah wrote:
This is awesome! Radiohead is one of those bands that I didn't like the first few times I heard them, but they've grown on me.

Yeah that's they're M.O. (Is that the right initials?) But yeah, you have to let them grow on you. It took me a good 5 years to really appreciate them.

Good to see you here BTW Uriah. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price!   Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:19 pm

I just downloaded the album for free. If I like it I'll pay for another download based on the number of songs that I like and how much I like them.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price!   Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:34 pm

I've been listening to the album over the last few days and it's pretty good.

Here's a selection from it...

Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price!   Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiohead's New Album available today—choose your own price!
Page 1 of 1