Panendeism.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panendeism.org

For the Promotion of Reason Based Spirituality...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IP Glossary: First Cause

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis Clementsmith
Admin
Travis Clementsmith

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-03-30

IP Glossary: First Cause Empty
PostSubject: IP Glossary: First Cause   IP Glossary: First Cause Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 5:51 pm

First Cause: 1. a non-local spiritual movement where Omega “pushes down towards” Alpha making its own unmanifest nature less and less aware of its true state of non-duality. 2. a monodeistic term for Deity 3. COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT

I listed the first definition as it applies to my IP model and then listed the common deistic reference, and finally as the philosophical argument.

-TC
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: IP Glossary: First Cause   IP Glossary: First Cause Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 4:28 pm

I'm personally not sure about the whole Alpha/Omega thing but I don't have any reason to refute it either so I can accept this definition.
Back to top Go down
http://panendeism.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Travis Clementsmith
Admin
Travis Clementsmith

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: IP Glossary: First Cause   IP Glossary: First Cause Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:21 pm

I use the terms in the model, so we can come to those as well to see how you feel about them then. We can also separate it into general Integral Panendeism, and then "Clementsmith Model" if that is deemed necessary.

-TC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IP Glossary: First Cause   IP Glossary: First Cause Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IP Glossary: First Cause
Page 1 of 1