Panendeism.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panendeism.org

For the Promotion of Reason Based Spirituality...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lifestyle Test

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Lifestyle Test Empty
PostSubject: Lifestyle Test   Lifestyle Test Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:25 pm

Is your lifestyle slowly wearing you down? Is the way you live conducive to your physical, mental, and emotional health, or are you making it hard on yourself? Your diet, exercise habits and daily routines have a huge impact on your overall wellness. Find out if your lifestyle needs to be redesigned in the name of personal peace and health with the Lifestyle Test.

Take the test here...
Back to top Go down
http://panendeism.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Lifestyle Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle Test   Lifestyle Test Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:32 pm

Here's my score...

Quote :
Your score = 70

What does your score mean?

Wow! You are doing great. You seem to be paying attention to most major aspects of your health and, when necessary, making a lot of effort to maintain and improve your lifestyle. You should definitely see the pay off in your energy levels, resilience to illness and overall wellbeing. There is, however, always room for improvement. Maybe you could work on those aspects of your lifestyle to which you answered "almost never" or "sometimes" on the test. You've been heading in the right direction, so why not go all the way?
Back to top Go down
Beowulf

Beowulf

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Lifestyle Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle Test   Lifestyle Test Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:38 pm

Your (? my?) score = 72

Some questions are inappropiate for a 'senior' citizen. Those questions probably skewed the score lower....

For instance "Do I know the risks of my job?" Well, I am retired. I do chop trees and sometimes they fall where I wasn't intending them to fall. So the answer there was "sometimes", when in truth it should have been "always". I live in a world of unexpected consequences. So either it was a poorly fashioned question or it was looking for a different type of answer.

Better questions: 1) Do you give Blood? ("yes" being the highest score, tests have shown that mostly healthy people give blood, they won't take it from a person with a unhealthy lifestyle). 2) Do you eat less than 4 ounces of meat a day? 3) Do you eat 15% less calories per day than the recommendation? (again, tests have shown that people who eat less, starve a little bit, are more active and overall healthier). 4). Do you drink a good quality wine with your major meal? (obviously if you do, then you are managing you finances successfully).
Back to top Go down
Travis Clementsmith
Admin
Travis Clementsmith

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Lifestyle Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle Test   Lifestyle Test Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:20 pm

Results of the Lifestyle Test

Your score = 68

What does your score mean?

Wow! You are doing great. You seem to be paying attention to most major aspects of your health and, when necessary, making a lot of effort to maintain and improve your lifestyle. You should definitely see the pay off in your energy levels, resilience to illness and overall wellbeing. There is, however, always room for improvement. Maybe you could work on those aspects of your lifestyle to which you answered "almost never" or "sometimes" on the test. You've been heading in the right direction, so why not go all the way?
Back to top Go down
eh60driver

eh60driver

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Lifestyle Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle Test   Lifestyle Test Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:29 am

My score: 74.

Who knew I was doing so well? I thought I was a wreck.

Rodg
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Lifestyle Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle Test   Lifestyle Test Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:56 pm

Hey the old fogeys are doing better then the youngsters. Shocked Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
eh60driver

eh60driver

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Lifestyle Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle Test   Lifestyle Test Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:08 am

Aaron wrote:
Hey the old fogeys are doing better then the youngsters.

Maybe because we've calmed down quite a bit or the wives keep in line. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Beowulf

Beowulf

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Lifestyle Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle Test   Lifestyle Test Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:48 am

Quote :
the old fogeys are doing better then the youngsters.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center discovered after WWII that older people in the concentration camps had a better survival rate than younger people. They deduced that it wasn’t because of nutrition or work (both were horrible). It was because old inmates had a stronger desire to survive and tell their story than did the younger inmates.

I think it might be because days are more precious when they are fewer. Older people take care of themselves to enjoy more of ‘em.

When I was 25 I was reckless and bold, and totally unconcerned about anything past 30. Now I think about solving problems 20 years hence when I am in my 80s.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Lifestyle Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle Test   Lifestyle Test Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:51 am

Makes sense. I know I'm starting to think about my well being more and more often. Hence the reason for the ILP forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lifestyle Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifestyle Test   Lifestyle Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifestyle Test
Page 1 of 1