Panendeism.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panendeism.org

For the Promotion of Reason Based Spirituality...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12 Foods That Strip Away Fat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2007-01-24

12 Foods That Strip Away Fat Empty
PostSubject: 12 Foods That Strip Away Fat   12 Foods That Strip Away Fat Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 4:03 pm

Quote :
Powerfoods That Strip Away Fat
Posted by David Zinczenko

In my last post, I explained how having flat, sexy abs is not just about looking good (although that's an understandable goal), but also about the health benefits a flat belly gives you.

From living longer and feeling stronger to enjoying better sex, there are so many reasons to tackle your belly once and for all. It's not called your core for nothing!

But enough about the "why." Let's talk about "what," as in, what should you be eating?

Discover the Powerfoods. Here's my list of Abs Diet Powerfoods, or The Power 12. These foods are so good, they'll just about single-handedly exchange your fat for a toned, lean body. By embracing this list, I promise you'll satiate your cravings and keep from feasting on the bad stuff in your diet.

The Power 12:

Almonds and other nuts

Beans and legumes

Spinach and other green vegetables

Dairy (fat-free or low-fat milk, yogurt, cheese)

Instant oatmeal (unsweetened, unflavored)

Eggs

Turkey and other lean meats

Peanut butter

Olive oil

Whole-grain breads and cereals

Extra-protein powder to make smoothies

Raspberries and other berries

The more of these you eat, the better your body can avoid storing fat. If shedding pounds isn't enough, the Powerfoods boast a long list of other abilities, too: they build muscle; strengthen bones; lower blood pressure; improve immune function, and fight cancer and heart disease.

Plus, when you eat the Power 12 and their relatives, the foods will count your calories for you. They're energy-efficient, so they'll keep you healthy and feeling full. Granted, this doesn't give you license to speed down the road of monstrous portions. (A good rule: stick to one to two servings per food group and keep the total contents of your meals to the diameter of a normal-sized plate.)

It's OK to Cheat. I would never advocate cheating on your spouse or your taxes. But you can cheat on the Powerfoods. When you take on a major goal like losing weight and getting in shape, it's OK to schedule one meal during the week when you forget about the rules.

Savor that meal and then get back to the Power 12. This way, you'll control when you cheat. A successful meal plan is about how you eat most of the time, not how you eat all of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://panendeism.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

12 Foods That Strip Away Fat
Page 1 of 1