Panendeism.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panendeism.org

For the Promotion of Reason Based Spirituality...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contemporary Deism Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cclendenen

cclendenen

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Contemporary Deism Project Empty
PostSubject: Contemporary Deism Project   Contemporary Deism Project Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:22 pm

(Previously announced on the Positive Deism board)

I am soliciting collaborators (or co-conspirators if you prefer) to co-author a book about contemporary Deism. It is planned for publication as a book and eBook sometime next year. There will be profit sharing for significant contributors (assuming there will be any profit, which is not a primary goal). I have some contributions already (about 1/3 of the planned content).

Preliminary details are available here. Please free to email me or PM me with any suggestions, comments or questions. I don't want to tie up the forum with details, but I am definitely looking for a wide variety of contributors.

I am especially interested in (a) contributor(s) from here to add a section on Panendeism. I want this to be fun, not drudgery, so step right up! Your Deity needs you! I have a project work area already set up. It just needs your input!
Back to top Go down
http://naturesgod.org

Contemporary Deism Project
Page 1 of 1