Panendeism.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panendeism.org

For the Promotion of Reason Based Spirituality...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you feel your email is ever entirely private?

Go down 
5 posters

Yes
Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Vote_lcap0%Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Vote_lcap80%Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Unsure
Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Vote_lcap20%Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Empty
PostSubject: Do you feel your email is ever entirely private?   Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:37 am

I would say no.
Back to top Go down
http://panendeism.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Uriah

Uriah

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel your email is ever entirely private?   Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:01 pm

Nothing on the Internet is essentially private.
Back to top Go down
Schizophretard

Schizophretard

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel your email is ever entirely private?   Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:14 pm

Big Brother is watching you!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dayorder
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel your email is ever entirely private?   Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:08 pm

Not only is e-mail not private, but it is also very permanent! Once we put something out there, it will live longer than we will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.voltairepress.com
ReinGatto

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel your email is ever entirely private?   Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:51 pm

I don't really care if the goverment reads my mail. Actually, they'd better be. They have to make sure no one will plot anything.

If it's an admin, well, they do have a right to, since it's their site (Even if it is annoying and rude).

If it's a hacker, then I'll take a one-up mushroom and chase them down with a mega hammer.
Back to top Go down
Schizophretard

Schizophretard

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel your email is ever entirely private?   Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:30 am

The only time I would allow the government to read my email is if they had probable cause and a warrant that specifically said what they are looking for. I do believe we should be able to read the government's emails though. We have to make sure they are not plotting anything.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dayorder
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel your email is ever entirely private?   Do you feel your email is ever entirely private? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1